My job is simple: use social media platforms to promote and strengthen your business, driving leads and maximizing your revenue. I’m not particularly secretive about how I do what I do. Social media isn’t all about likes, comments and shares. It takes time, active conversation, and building relationships. I create content that inspires engagement and creates loyalty.
• Unique Posts – When you first get started on social media, deciding what to post might be the hardest part. That’s where I come in! I offer great ideas to help you boost your social media game. Creating Custom Images – these posts will be a combination of custom graphics, calls to action, company news, and product updates.
• Authentic Engagement – I will interact with other pages that will help catch the attention of complementary, non-competing businesses. This will lead to more sharing of company content and status updates and introduce people to the brand.
• Audience Targeting – If you want to pull in consumers, you need to find out who they are and go where they are. I monitor your social media account impressions and find a clear picture of who your ideal customers are. To increase your social media presence, I determine what days and times are peak hours for maximum engagement with your posts.
• Hashtag Creation and Management – It’s valuable to keep track of trending hashtags. When I find it appropriate, I will join the conversation helping to increase visibility of your brand and grow your following.
• Customer Service – When people are happy or unhappy about a program or product, they’ll often head to social media to voice their opinions. I’ll respond to any feedback that’s received promptly and courteously. I’ll also answer any questions that potential users may have.
• Analytic Reports – Analyzing social media engagement is one of the many things I do for my clients. I measure engagement in terms of social media account/posts likes, shares, comments, views, and more. At the end of the reporting period that was decided upon with my client, I send out a report that breaks down all of the analytics that I have collected. I will then discuss and move forward with these numbers as a guide for new strategies.
The right photo makes a world of difference…